Rent your villa in Sicily and have the holiday of your dreams.
This beautiful ancient rural house is part of the pleasant exclusive Parco Cavalonga Relais, an enchanting accommodation set in a verdant estate with olive groves, carob and almond trees, with an impressive infinity pool and seven apartment-suites: Casa Carrubbo is one of them, and was created from part of one of the typical rural houses of the property.
Two bedrooms are available: a double and a twin, both with private bathroom (one with tub, one with shower), both tastefully furnished and very bright. The cosy living room has a sofa-bed that can comfortably accommodate one guest, and there is a kitchen corner with all basic facilities such as dishwasher and washing machine. The first floor opens onto a terrace with a delightful view and quality garden furniture. The total size of Casa Carrubbo is 108 square meters.
The following services can be requested and booked:
– Restaurant ” I Paladini ” with its typical Sicilian delicacies ( € 25,- / person)
– Wellness treatments, from manicure and pedicure to massages and face treatments, also available upon request in the apartment; guests can access a wellness centre near the resort.
– Baby sitting on request (3 hours minimum)
– Car rental with driver and transfers to/from airports; mini-van rental with private driver.
– Mini-bus with guide for tours
– Golf courses in a partner golf resort nearby (5 km) with two eighteen-hole courses
– Trekking both in Parco Cavalonga and in natural and archaeological reserves nearby; the seashore can be reached through a fifteen-kilometer trekking path
– Mountain bike rentals available at the reception upon request
– Tennis – exclusive conventions for our guest wishing to go to sport clubs nearby
– Riding – Guided tours by horse and riding circuits in stables near the resort
– Beaches, water sports – Cavalonga guests can benefit from special agreements with local equipped beaches; sailing courses and boat rentals are available in beaches and ports nearby
– Daily trips by hydrofoil to Malta from the port of Pozzallo
– Guided tours for guests wishing to discover baroque towns, archaeological sites and nature reserves in the surrounding area
– Visit to local cellars with wine tasting sessions
– Gourmet tours
– Ricotta cheese production and tasting sessions in Cava d’Ispica
– Sicilian cooking courses under request
– Total size 108 SQM
– 1st bedroom: double bed with bathroom (bath)
– 2nd bedroom: two single beds with bathroom (shower)
– Living room (with sofa-bed for 1 guest)
– Corner kitchen in the living room
– One small terrace on the first floor
– Washing machine
– Air conditioning
– Private courtyard
– Private terrace
– Satellite TV
– Use of Ippari infinity pool serving the residence
|Casa Carrubo||Up to 4 + 1 people per week|
|28. October - 24. March||€ 860|
|25. March - 23. June and 26. August - 27. October||€ 1200|
|24. June - 25. August||€ 1800|
The weekly prices include - Towels and bed linen (weekly change with a minimum stay of one week) - Gas - Water - Electricy - Final cleaning - Baby cot - Baby highchair Additional costs - Consumption of air conditiong / heating € 70,- / week Breakage deposit: € 300,- By foot you can reach the restaurant of the boutique hotel Relais Parcocavalonga which serves delicious Sicilian dishes, a cuisine renowned for tradition and fresh products, including the fruit from our Park. It’s always open and a breakfast - brunch or dinner you can book on site. Savour a candle light dinner served on the terrace in the Summer. Dinner is a fixed menu, details of which are announced in the mornings.
Surroundings Donnafugata Castle 3 km, Ragusa Ibla 12 km, Modica 26 km, Scicli 28 km, Ispica 41 km, Palazzolo Acreide 54 km, Noto 64 km, Pantalica 64 km, Caltagirone 66 km, Vendicari Nature Reserve 66 km, Cavagrande del Cassibile 75 km, Agrigento 129 km.
The Parco Cavalonga resort is located within the pleasant landscape of the Hyblaean mountains, among verdant olive groves, narrow gorges, gentle hills and carob trees, and of course the typical dry-stone walls of the province of Ragusa. The charming baroque towns of the Noto Valley, such as Scicli, Noto and Ragusa Ibla, are all listed among the UNESCO World Heritage sites, and are within easy reach; Modica, also a great baroque centre, is worth a visit for a gourmet experience - the city is best known for its delicious Aztech chocolate. Beaches are also not far: golden white sand and a very transparent and clean sea, with plenty of nature reserves (such as Vendicari) with stunning flora and fauna.
Amenities Sandy beach (Kamarina) - 15 km Santa Croce Camerina (shops and restaurants) - 12 km Golf course of Donnafugata - 10 km