Antica Dimora Siciliana
one of the most beautiful Baroque cities in south-eastern Sicily!
A most authentic Sicilian holiday experience.
This wonderful, renovated holiday villa with pool in the Val di Noto in Sicily, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, blends harmoniously into the natural landscape between Ragusa and Marina di Ragusa. It sleeps up to 16 people with six bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
A stay in this charming 17th-century villa in the province of Ragusa allows you to experience the history of old Sicily through characteristic Baroque stone architecture and the surrounding centuries-old olive groves and carob trees. The ideal place to recover from the stresses of everyday life. The property is surrounded by the typical drystone walls of the area. The private estate includes a garden area with fruit trees, fragrant herbs and lemon and pomegranate trees. A place to relax, to enjoy breakfasts and dinners together on the warm days that are typical of the year-round mild climate of south-eastern Sicily.
The Villa Antica Dimora Siciliana vividly reflects the typical structure of a former masseria. The property has recently been carefully restored, and features from the villa’s former days have been retained and combined with modern elements.
The ground floor was once a typical Sicilian ‘carrittaria’ (carriage house) and has been transformed into a large living/dining room, a kitchen, three bedrooms and four bathrooms.
On the first floor, there is a large panoramic terrace with views of the surrounding fields and the sea. The first floor was originally where the owner lived; today, you will find a living room with fireplace, a dining area, a kitchen, three bedrooms and three bathrooms. A further terrace, facing north, overlooks the drystone walls and the surrounding countryside.
– Wonderfully restored 17th-century holiday villa
– Large private pool with sun loungers (5 m x 12 m, 1.5 m deep)
– Outdoor terrace furniture and dining table
– On two levels
– Up to 16 people
– 464 m² of living space
– Six bedrooms
– Seven bathrooms (one with disabled access)
– Two kitchens with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, microwave, coffee machine and oven
– Stylish décor
– Wi-Fi Internet access
– Satellite TV
– Air conditioning
– On-site parking
– Garden with olive groves, fragrant herbs and lemon and pomegranate trees
Ground floor (299 m²)
– Large living/dining room with kitchen
– One bedroom with double bed and sofa bed
– One bedroom with double bed and a further double bed on a raised level
– One bedroom with double bed
– Four bathrooms with toilet and shower (one with disabled access)
First floor (165 m²)
– Large terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding fields and facing the sea
– Library with fireplace
– Living/dining room
– Three bedrooms, each with double bed
– Three bathrooms with toilet and shower
– North-facing terrace looking out onto drystone walls and surrounding fields
There are a total of three further sofa beds in the living/dining rooms.
In summer, the self-contained apartment on the property is used by a person who discretely takes care of the garden maintenance and the pool, and fully respects the privacy of guests.
|Up to 16 People|
|06. January - 20. April and 02. November - 21. December and 23. December - 05. January 2019||€ 1197|
|20. April - 01. June and 31. August - 02. November||€ 1530|
|01. January - 06. January and 01. June - 29. June and 21. Dezember - 05. November 2020||€ 1895|
|29. June - 13. July and 24. August - 31. August||€ 2560|
|13. July - 27. July and 17. August - 24. August||€ 3458|
|27. July - 03. August||€ 3857|
|03. August - 17. August||€ 4190|
Minimum stay 7 nights. The weekly prices include the following services: Sheets, towels, electricity, water, gas. The following costs are not included in the price (payable locally) Final cleaning € 180 Breakfast / lunch or dinner can be booked on request on site. Deposit (cash on arrival): € 500, -