Villa Sul Mare
a small fishing village not far from Marina di Ragusa!
The Villa sul Mare is a beach villa in Sicily, ideal for those who want to spend their holidays in Sicily in a holiday home right on the sandy beach. The newly built villa is located on a quiet stretch of beach about 4 km from the fishing village of Donnalucata. The sea view from the large and partly shaded terrace (30 sq m) is breathtaking. The other outdoor area of 50 sq m is equipped with chairs, cushions and parasols. The direct beach access is unique. This beach villa in Sicily has been lovingly designed in bright colours and decorated with living accessories reminiscent of a fisherman’s house. Large windows and two living/dining rooms create a bright living atmosphere. As well as the two living/dining rooms, the Villa sul Mare has a very well-equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, four bathrooms (including three with shower). Air conditioning with hot and cold air, Wi-Fi Internet access, dishwasher and two washing machines are just some of the amenities that Villa Sul Mare has to offer.
Up to 8 people.
– Direct access to sandy beach
– Newly built villa
– Living space 130 sq m (not including outside terraces)
– Divided into two living areas
– Two large terraces (30 sq m and 50 sq m) with sunbeds, cushions, garden furniture
– Private garden 30 sq m
– Four car parking spaces
– Wi-Fi Internet access
– Air conditioning (cold and warm air)
– Large and fully equipped kitchen facing the sea and terrace
– Two refrigerators, each with freezer
– Living room with air conditioning, sofa bed, satellite TV with decoder and access to another terrace with sea views
– One bedroom with TV and double bed, air conditioning and sea views
– One bedroom with double bed (max one adult or two children) with sea view
– Two bathrooms / WC each with shower
– Further living area with air conditioning, sofa bed and dining area with access to the terrace with sea view
– Kitchenette with fridge, freezer and oven
– One bedroom with double bed, air conditioning and TV overlooking the outdoor terrace
– One bedroom with double bed and terrace with beautiful views of the sea. This room has direct access to the sea.
– One bathroom / WC with shower
– Two washing machines
– Pets are not allowed.
|Period||Minimum stay 7 nights Prices per week|
|07. January - 31. March and 28. October - 22. December||€ 1400|
|01. April - 26. May and 07. October - 27. October and 23. December - 05. January 2019||€ 1700|
|27. May - 30. June und 09. September - 06. October||€ 2100|
|01. July - 21. July and 02. September - 08. September||€ 2700|
|22. July - 28. July and 26. August - 01. September||€ 3200|
|29. July - 25. August||€ 4000|
From May 27th to October 06th, arrivals and departures are only possible on a Sunday.Rates include utilities (water, electric, gas)*kitchen equipment (pots, pans, and dishes)necessities for a first welcome: salt, sugar, espresso, water, nutella, jam, toast slices, milk, ecc…courtesy lineParking spaceFinal CleaningWeekly cleaning on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Changes of schedule can occurr.towels and bath mat changebed linen change * Electricity consumption is included up to 300 Kilowatt per week. Extra consumption cost is € 0,35 per kilowatt. Rates do not include Visitor’s tax of € 1 per person per day for adults over 12, up to a maximum of 10 days (€ 10) - Town of Scicli – Art 4 of Legislative Decree n° 23 of 14 March 2011
NearbyScicli 10 km, Donnalucata 4 km, Sampieri 9 km, Cava d'Aliga 6 km, Ragusa Ibla 40 km, Modica 18 km, Marina di Ragusa 14 km, Syracuse 84 km, Noto 50 km, cave graves of Pantalica 99 km, Taormina 192 km, Agrigento 140 km, Golf course 26 km. Donnalucata, Sampieri, Punta Secca to the Baroque towns of Scicli, Modica, Ragusa Ibla! The province of Ragusa is a fascinating area that still wants to be discovered by holidaymakers. Sicilian hospitality, pure natural cuisine, a wealth of history, miles of sandy beaches with clear sea water. The south-east of Sicily invites its guests to relax, enjoy culinary delights and discover a millennia-old history. The concentration of Baroque heritage in this province is probably unique in Europe. Even if you cannot travel in the summer, the flowering season in the spring or a "prolonged summer" and the flight from grey autumn in UK make south-eastern Sicily a popular destination. Four kilometres away is the picturesque fishing village of Donnalucata, with its harbour, delicious fish restaurants on the beach and culinary festivals spread over the year. The Ragusan hinterland beckons with gnarled and century-old olive and carob trees.