Visit the Parco Cavalonga Resort and discover the most beautiful villas of Sicily.
Seven apartment-suites are available in the elegant and beautiful Parco Cavalonga Resort, a unique place that lets its guests experience the authentic Sicilian-countryside atmosphere: one of these apartments is Casa Donnafugata, with its modern design combined with the typical local stone and ancient materials used for restoring an ancient rural house. Surrounded by the 18-hectare park of the resort, with its lush gardens and relaxing infinity pool, Casa Donnafugata can comfortably accommodate up to five guests, and is available both with self-catering or hotel-service option.
This residence has been created from part of the original villa of the property in such a way as to provide a high level of privacy. The residence opens onto its own private garden.
The following services can be requested and booked:
– Restaurant ” I Paladini ” with its typical Sicilian delicacies ( € 25,- / person)
– Wellness treatments, from manicure and pedicure to massages and face treatments, also available upon request in the apartment; guests can access a wellness centre near the resort.
– Baby sitting on request (3 hours minimum)
– Car rental with driver and transfers to/from airports; mini-van rental with private driver.
– Mini-bus with guide for tours
– Golf courses in a partner golf resort nearby (5 km) with two eighteen-hole courses
– Trekking both in Parco Cavalonga and in natural and archaeological reserves nearby; the seashore can be reached through a fifteen-kilometer trekking path
– Mountain bike rentals available at the reception upon request
– Tennis – exclusive conventions for our guest wishing to go to sport clubs nearby
– Riding – Guided tours by horse and riding circuits in stables near the resort
– Beaches, water sports – Cavalonga guests can benefit from special agreements with local equipped beaches; sailing courses and boat rentals are available in beaches and ports nearby
– Daily trips by hydrofoil to Malta from the port of Pozzallo
– Guided tours for guests wishing to discover baroque towns, archaeological sites and nature reserves in the surrounding area
– Visit to local cellars with wine tasting sessions
– Gourmet tours
– Ricotta cheese production and tasting sessions in Cava d’Ispica
– Sicilian cooking courses under request
– Total size 120 SQM
– 1st bedroom: double bed with an en-suite bathroom (bath)
– 2nd bedroom: two single beds with en-suite bathroom (shower)
– Living room (with sofa-bed for 1 guest)
– Small separate kitchen
– Washing machine
– Air conditioning
– Private terrace leading to a further private garden
– Satellite TV
– Use of Ippari infinity pool serving the residence
|Casa Donnafugata||Up to 4 + 1 People|
|28. October - 24. March||€ 860,00|
|25. March - 23. June and 26. August - 27. October||€ 1200,00|
|24. June- 25. August||€ 1800,00|
The weekly prices include - Towels and bed linen (weekly change with a minimum stay of one week) - Gas - Water - Electricy - Final cleaning - Baby cot - Baby highchair Additional costs - Consumption of air conditiong / heating € 70,- / week Breakage deposit: € 300,- By foot you can reach the restaurant of the boutique hotel Relais Parcocavalonga which serves delicious Sicilian dishes, a cuisine renowned for tradition and fresh products, including the fruit from our Park. It’s always open and a breakfast - brunch or dinner you can book on site. Savour a candle light dinner served on the terrace in the Summer. Dinner is a fixed menu, details of which are announced in the mornings.
Castle of Donnafugata - 3 km Ragusa Ibla - 12 km Modica - 26 km Scicli - 28 km Ispica - 41 km Palazzolo Acreide - 54 km Noto - 64 km Pantalica - 64 km Caltagirone - 66 km Vendicari Nature Reserve - 66 km Cavagrande del Cassibile - 75 km Agrigento - 129 km
Staying at Parco Cavalonga resort means having the chance to discover all the wonders of South-Eastern Sicily. Golden beaches with transparent and very clean waters go from the beautiful Marina di Ragusa to the tropical-alike Portopalo di Capopassero, the southernmost point of Sicily's mainland, and beautiful Nature Reserves can be found along the shore: the most famous is the Vendicari Nature Reserve, with unique flora and fauna (flamingos and turtles most of all) and stunning beaches. Art and culture are also one of the main features of this area: plenty of towns have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage sites because of their amazing historic centres with impressive evidences of the Sicilian baroque of the Seventeenth-Eighteenth Century: Noto, Scicli, Palazzolo Acreide, Ragusa Ibla, Modica are all elegant and refined cities with invaluable works of art, architecture and urban planning. History and archaeology lovers will be happy to discover the caves of Pantalica and Ispica, whereas wine and food enthusiasts will have plenty of chances to taste local delicacies - made of traditional recipes with fish and seafood in general, as well as local meat and seasonal vegetables... And of course the typical "baroque" sweets and pastry, from cannoli and cassata to almond biscuits!