Holiday Villa Casale Modica
a magnificent baroque town in the south-eastern region of the island
and a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
A holiday villa surrounded by Sicilian countryside in the province of Ragusa.
This beautiful holiday villa with pool on the island of Sicily is, as the name suggests, approx. 10 minutes’ drive away from the stunning Baroque town of Modica. Located in south-eastern Sicily, in the province of Ragusa, this holiday home is immersed in the Sicilian natural landscape, known for its olive, fig and baobab trees. The Villa Casale Modica offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a lovely pool out in the garden. Whether reading outdoors in the olive grove or eating a meal together alfresco, this beautifully restored holiday villa for up to ten people is perfect for a holiday in Sicily.
The villa is divided into three accommodation areas, each of which has a separate entrance.
– Up to ten guests
– Divided into three areas, each with a separate entrance
– Recently restored
– Tastefully furnished
– Surrounded by a garden with olive, fig and baobab trees
– Air conditioning
– Wi-Fi Internet access (up to 1 GB per day)
– Private pool (5 m x 10 m, 1.5 – 4 m deep)
– Four bedrooms (three with a double bed each, one with two single beds)
– Three bathrooms
– Satellite TV with decoder
– Washing machine
– Hair dryer
– Car parking spaces
– Sun loungers
– Outdoor seating
– Electric kettle
Accommodation 1 (up to three people)
– On two levels.
– Ground floor: small living room with sofa bed (one person), kitchen, bathroom with toilet and shower.
– First floor: bedroom with double bed and air conditioning.
Accommodation 2 (up to five people)
– Ground floor: living room with sofa bed (one person), bathroom with toilet and shower, small laundry room with washing machine.
– First floor: two bedrooms with air conditioning (one has a double bed, and the other has two single beds that can be pushed together to make a double).
Accommodation 3 (up to two people)
– Two separate entrances.
– One entrance leads to the annexe, which has one bedroom with a double bed and bathroom with toilet and shower; perfect for two people.
– The other entrance leads to the living room with sofas and armchairs.
|Period||Up to 6 People Price per week|
|01. January - 30. April||€ 1680|
|May and October||€ 2100|
Sights: Marina di Modica 29 km, Noto 31 km, Ragusa Ibla 19 km, Syracuse 68 km, Modica 8 km, Scicli 19 km, Vendicari Nature Reserve 37 km, Donnafugata Castle 38 km, Marzamemi 41 km, Caltagirone (ceramics) 79 km, Etna (Castiglione di Sicilia) 181 km.
Villa Casa Modica is located in the south-east of Sicily, an approx. 10-minute drive from Modica. The area is rich in sights, untouched nature and pretty fishing towns, which include the filming location for the Inspector Montalbano series. Ragusa Ibla, rich in culture and history, is one of the architectural highlights of the province of Ragusa. The historic Ibla area, Ragusa’s Baroque old town, is a lovely, mediaeval-looking location perched on a hill and surrounded by the Iblean Mountains. With its picturesque streets, charming little houses, fascinating aristocratic palaces and 17th-century churches, it is one of the most important examples of Sicilian Baroque art. Ibla is a popular destination for tourists; here, you’ll find many trattorias and typical restaurants - an expression of Sicily's ancient traditional cuisine. We are located in the south-eastern part of Sicily, in the Baroque centre of the Val di Noto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and ideally located for visiting the sights eastern Sicily has to offer.
Amenities: restaurants and supermarkets 8 km away in Modica; coast approx. 30 min. by car.