Visit exclusive-sicily.com and discover the most beautiful villas of Sicily.
Villa Flora is wating for you on Ragusa.
The province of Ragusa…
a land marked by man,delicious fruits,
make the local kitchen so unique!
A comfortable holiday by the sea with large modern facilities
The newly built Holiday Villa Flora offers large rooms, and is ideal for travelers who want to spend their holidays in a villa by the sea, without giving up the comfort of staying near to the city centre. Distributed on a single level, the house offers accommodation for up to 7/8 people.
The large and well-groomed garden, the outdoor kitchen with BBQ and the large swimming pool, offer the best conditions to enjoy not only the beautiful interior, but also the estate’s outdoors.
Villa Flora is situated in a nice residential area, provided with all the services, 100 meters away from the coastal road that connects Marina di Ragusa and Donnalucata. Villa Flora is located just a few steps away from the beach.
– Wine tasting
– Sicilian cooking courses
– Day trip to Noto and the Vendicari Nature Reserve
– Beach deck chairs and parasols € 5, – / week and object
– Baby bed € 15, – / week (without linen)
– Trekking Bike € 25, – / week
– Pram € 10, – / week
– Large terrace (200 sqm)
– Private garden (600 sqm) with trees and plants
– Swimming pool (70 sqm) with speaker system for outdoor use
– Spacious and furnished sun terrace
– Outdoor kitchen with BBQ
– Bathroom / WC with shower
– Car parking space for up to 2 cars
– 150 sqm on a single level
– Modern and minimalist style
– Living room (55 sqm) with large picture windows overlooking the garden and pool
– Dining table
– Flat screen Sat-TV
– SKY decoder
– Modern kitchen (55 sqm)
– Refrigerator with freezer
– 1 double bedroom with Sat-TV and Sky decoder
– 1 bedroom with double bed and TV
– 1 bedroom with single bed
– 1 bedroom with two single beds
– 1 large bathroom / WC with shower
– 1 bathroom / WC with shower and sink for dirty laundry
– Washing machine
– Air conditioning with hot and cold air (in the living room, bedrooms with double bed and two single beds)
– Wireless Internet connection
– Pets Allowed
|Period||Up to 7 People|
|01. January - 14. April and 28. October - 05. January 2018||€ 1300,00|
|15. April - 26. May and 23. September - 27. October||€ 1600,00|
|27. May - 30. June||€ 2200,00|
|01. July - 25. August||€ 3200,00|
|26. August - 22. September||€ 1900,00|
With an occupancy of 8 people 10% surcharge on the weekly rate.Minimum stay 7 nights. Preferred arrival and departure on Saturdays, on request on a different day. The weekly prices include the following services: - Weekly cleaning of the villa - Final cleaning - Weekly change of linen - Weekly change of towels - Kitchen equipment (pots and pans) - Operating costs (electricity, water, gas) On arrival the following basic supplies are available: Cold-pressed olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, coffee, water, Coca Cola, Nutella, jam, crackers, milk, biscuits, garbage bags, laundry detergent. .
Attrative Ragusa 27 km, Marina di Ragusa 3 km, Noto 60 km, Syracuse 95 km, Modica 23 km, Scicli 14 km, Vendicari Natural Reserve 72 km, Taormina 178 km, Avola 77 km, Etna (Castiglione di Sicilia) 180 km, Golf Course Donnafugata 23 km.
The province of Ragusa is characterized by dry stone walls, enchanting valleys between the Hyblaean mountains and deep canyons dug by water. The landscape becomes gentler as soon as one approaches the coast, and the beautiful towns of Pozzallo, Marina di Ragusa, Sampieri, Scoglietti and Scicli. Three baroque jewels that lie in this area have been declared part of UNESCO World Heritage: Modica, Scicli and Ragusa. The wonderful coastline offers many spots that are surely worth a visit: Cava d'Ispica, for one, is a mile-long gorge, where you can discover traces of prehistoric humanity. The salt water pools of the region, separated by the sea by sand dunes, create a perfect environment for a variety of birds typical of this area.
The area around Marina di Modica and Santa Maria del Focallo is also known as an ideal destination for lovers of kite and wind surfing. The cuisine of the province has ancient roots: simple rustic ingredients have been the starting point to create new tasty dishes, that still somehow maintain the purity of an ancient tradition. Try some of the typical stuffed meat dishes, some of the many kinds of cheese produced here as well as a variety of traditional biscuits made of honey and almonds. The full bodied wine of the area, the Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOCG, is the perfect accompaniment.