Discover the most beautiful villas of Sicily.
This comfortable and traditional accommodation is one of the seven apartment-suites of the Parco Cavalonga Resort, a beautiful oasis located in a verdant valley surrounded by olive and carob trees, and the typical landscape of the Hyblaean area. The 18-hectare park is rich in charming gardens and lush corners, perfect for relaxing promenades, and its houses are tastefully furnished with Sicilian country style as well as high-quality modern facilities. Guests can use the wonderful infinity pool of the resort, and the restaurant of the Cavalonga resort is particularly famous for the high quality of its recipes and fresh products.
Casa Ibiscus is a charming house that can comfortably accommodate up to 5 guests; it has a double bedroom with private bathroom (with bathtub) located on the ground floor, and a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well (with shower) on the first floor. Spaces are bright and rustic, comfortable and tastefully furnished and designed. An equipped kitchen is located on the ground floor, and it faces a comfortable living area with a wide sofa. The dining corner is perfectly furnished with ancient rustic furniture: dishwasher and washing machine are available, as well as air conditioning and satellite tv. Upstairs you’ll find a futon bed, and a cozy private terrace (50 square meters).
The following services can be requested and booked:
– Restaurant ” I Paladini ” with its typical Sicilian delicacies ( € 25,- / person)
– Wellness treatments, from manicure and pedicure to massages and face treatments, also available upon request in the apartment; guests can access a wellness centre near the resort.
– Baby sitting on request (3 hours minimum)
– Car rental with driver and transfers to/from airports; mini-van rental with private driver.
– Mini-bus with guide for tours
– Golf courses in a partner golf resort nearby (5 km) with two eighteen-hole courses
– Trekking both in Parco Cavalonga and in natural and archaeological reserves nearby; the seashore can be reached through a fifteen-kilometer trekking path
– Mountain bike rentals available at the reception upon request
– Tennis – exclusive conventions for our guest wishing to go to sport clubs nearby
– Riding – Guided tours by horse and riding circuits in stables near the resort
– Beaches, water sports – Cavalonga guests can benefit from special agreements with local equipped beaches; sailing courses and boat rentals are available in beaches and ports nearby
– Daily trips by hydrofoil to Malta from the port of Pozzallo
– Guided tours for guests wishing to discover baroque towns, archaeological sites and nature reserves in the surrounding area
– Visit to local cellars with wine tasting sessions
– Gourmet tours
– Ricotta cheese production and tasting sessions in Cava d’Ispica
– Sicilian cooking courses under request
– Total size 105 SQM
– 1st bedroom: double bed with an en-suite bathroom (bath) – ground floor
– 2nd bedroom: two single beds with en-suite bathroom (shower) – first floor
– Living room
– Corner kitchen in the living room
– Mezzanine floor with futon bed for one extra guest
– Washing machine
– Air conditioning
– Large Private terrace (50 sqm)
– Satellite TV
– Use of Ippari infinity pool serving the residence
|Casa Ibiscus||Up to 4 + 1 people per week|
|28. October - 24. March||€ 860|
|25. March- 23. June and 26. August - 27. October||€ 1200|
|24. June - 25. August||€ 1800|
Additional costs - Consumption of air conditiong / heating € 70,- / week Breakage deposit: € 300,- By foot you can reach the restaurant of the boutique hotel Relais Parcocavalonga which serves delicious Sicilian dishes, a cuisine renowned for tradition and fresh products, including the fruit from our Park. It’s always open and a breakfast - brunch or dinner you can book on site. Savour a candle light dinner served on the terrace in the Summer. Dinner is a fixed menu, details of which are announced in the mornings
Welcome to the Hyblaean area: one of the most multiform, colorful and relaxing corners of Sicily. Plenty of opportunities are available here for tourists: from sports to art and culture, from history to the beautiful beaches and Nature Reserves. The guests of the Cavalonga Park will find themselves immersed within a typical verdant valley of the area, with dry-stone walls separating fields and meadows, pleasant hills interrupted by shallow gorges, and plenty of archaeological sites such as the caves of Pantalica and Ispica. Art enthusiasts will be happy to know that this area houses some of the most enchanting and stunning evidences of the typical Sicilian baroque: Scicli, Noto, Ragusa Ibla, Palazzolo Acreide are all very famous for their historic centres rich in elegant and refined baroque buildings, which is why the whole Noto Valley has been listed among the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Modica is a wonderful Baroque city as well, with its narrow little streets that lead to beautiful buildings and pleasant squares, and it will be perfect for a gourmet experience as well: its chocolate is very famous as it is still produced following a typical Aztech recipe. And if you enjoy beach life, remember that Southern Sicily welcomes you to a golden-sandy seashore with transparent waters and a mild climate that lets you enjoy a swim in this crystal-clear sea until the end of october. Do not miss a visit to the nature reserves around, such as Vendicari with its flamingos, turtles and idyllic beaches, as well as the Plemmirio nature reserve, towards Syracuse.Amenities Sandy beach (Kamarina) - 15 km Santa Croce Camerina (shops and restaurants) - 12 km Golf course of Donnafugata - 10 km