Casa Terrazza Ibla
Casa Terrazza Ibla
The most beautiful italian “casa” are waiting for you in Sicily.
Casa terrazza Ibla is part of the Parco Cavalonga Resort: a really magical place to live the elegant atmoshpere of the countryside of South-Eastern Sicily. Surrounded by an eighteen-hectare park set in a valley rich in olive groves and carob trees, with fields and meadows divided by typical dry-stone walls, this little hamlet includes lovely farm houses and a nineteenth-century villa, together with two wonderful infinity pools and Mediterranean garden, perfect for relaxing walks. Rural houses have been turned into seven beautiful apartment-suites made with local stones and other materials, creating a pleasant environment that mixes the country-style with modern facilities. Every single apartment is unique, with top-quality furnishing and original design, wrought-iron equipment, pretty patios, stone pavements and gardens. All apartment-suites can be booked with self-catering or hotel-service options.
This Casa Terrazza Ibla, with a beautiful panoramic view, has been created from part of one of the rural houses of the property, Casa Terrazza Ibla, in such a way as to provide a high level of privacy. The residence opens onto its own private terrace.
The following services can be requested and booked:
– Restaurant ” I Paladini ” with its typical Sicilian delicacies ( € 25,- / person)
– Wellness treatments, from manicure and pedicure to massages and face treatments, also available upon request in the apartment; guests can access a wellness centre near the resort.
– Baby sitting on request (3 hours minimum)
– Car rental with driver and transfers to/from airports; mini-van rental with private driver.
– Mini-bus with guide for tours
– Golf courses in a partner golf resort nearby (5 km) with two eighteen-hole courses
– Trekking both in Parco Cavalonga and in natural and archaeological reserves nearby; the seashore can be reached through a fifteen-kilometer trekking path
– Mountain bike rentals available at the reception upon request
– Tennis – exclusive conventions for our guest wishing to go to sport clubs nearby
– Riding – Guided tours by horse and riding circuits in stables near the resort
– Beaches, water sports – Cavalonga guests can benefit from special agreements with local equipped beaches; sailing courses and boat rentals are available in beaches and ports nearby
– Daily trips by hydrofoil to Malta from the port of Pozzallo
– Guided tours for guests wishing to discover baroque towns, archaeological sites and nature reserves in the surrounding area
– Visit to local cellars with wine tasting sessions
– Gourmet tours
– Ricotta cheese production and tasting sessions in Cava d’Ispica
– Sicilian cooking courses under request
– Total size 120 SQM
– 1st bedroom: double bed with an en-suite bathroom (bath)
– 2nd bedroom: double bed with an en-suite bathroom (shower)
– 3rd bedroom: two single beds with en-suite bathroom (shower)
– Large living room
– Small kitchen
– Washing machine
– Air conditioning
– Large Private terrace (50 sqm)
– Satellite TV
– Use of the infinity pool serving the residence and its Jacuzzi
|Casa Terrazza Ibla||Up to 6 people per week|
|28. October - 24. March||€ 1100|
|25. March - 23. June and 26. August - 27. October||€ 1500|
|24. June - 25. August||€ 2250|
The weekly prices include - Towels and bed linen (weekly change with a minimum stay of one week) - Gas - Water - Electricy - Final cleaning - Baby cot - Baby highchair Additional costs - Consumption of air conditiong / heating € 70,- / week Breakage deposit: € 300,- By foot you can reach the restaurant of the boutique hotel Relais Parcocavalonga which serves delicious Sicilian dishes, a cuisine renowned for tradition and fresh products, including the fruit from our Park. It’s always open and a breakfast - brunch or dinner you can book on site. Savour a candle light dinner served on the terrace in the Summer. Dinner is a fixed menu, details of which are announced in the mornings.
Surroundings Donnafugata Castle 3 km, Ragusa Ibla 12 km, Modica 26 km, Scicli 28 km, Ispica 41 km, Palazzolo Acreide 54 km, Noto 64 km, Pantalica 64 km, Caltagirone 66 km, Vendicari Nature Reserve 66 km, Cavagrande del Cassibile 75 km, Agrigento 129 km.
This enchanting area of Sicily is famous for the beautiful examples of typical Sicilian baroque architecture, that can be observed in the lovely historic centres of its old towns, all rebuilt after the earthquake of 1693. Some of this towns, such as Ragusa Ibla, Scicli, Noto, Comiso and Modica, have been listed among the world heritage sites of UNESCO for the invaluable beauty of their city centres, with narrow cobblestone streets and charming refined buildings and churches. And then slightly outside of this extraordinary area lies the town of Caltagirone, with its world-famous ceramics, as well as Piazza Armerina with the astonishing mosaics of the Villa Romana del Casale. Landscapes are really one of a kind: unique sceneries made of olive groves and carob trees, with plenty of dry-stone walls separating properties, fields and estates. Gentle hills are interrupted by shallow gorges, and beautiful sceneries hide important archaeological sites such as Pantalica and Ispica cave. In this pleasant area of Sicily you can swim until late October: the weather is beautiful and sandy beaches are wide and have really nothing less than the most famous tropical beaches, often included within protected areas such as the Irminio nature reserve.
Amenities Sandy beach (Kamarina) - 15 km Santa Croce Camerina (shops and restaurants) - 12 km Golf course of Donnafugata - 10 km