Are you looking for a villa in Sicily? The best ones are on Parco Cavalonga Resort.
Casa Ulivo is a charming and typically rural accommodation that welcomes guests within the delightful, relaxing, idyllic scenery of the Parco Cavalonga Resort, a 18-hectare park that allows guests to experience the true atmosphere of Sicilian countryside. From the beautiful infinity pool to the lush gardens of the park, from the comfortable and unique apartment-suites to the pleasant landscape of an Hyblean valley all around, this is the perfect location for a holiday that offers quiet, relax, beach life, sports, art, culture and so much more.
This two-storey apartment-suite combines its ancient and solid typical materials of the area (stone walls and pavements, hard wood, exposed beams) with high-quality modern design. A twin bedroom lies on the ground floor, with an en-suite bathroom with shower, while the second bedroom – double – lies on the first floor (it also has an en-suite bathroom with tub). The cozy living room includes a sofa-bed that will comfortably accommodate one more guests, and the fireplace adds a touch of rustic and romantic atmosphere. The wide kitchen is fully equipped and the dining corner is beautifully furnished with ancient wooden tables and chairs; the kitchen+dining area open onto a tiny pretty courtyard that will be perfect for outdoor dining thanks to the lovely equipped area, under the shade of a pergola; the first floor also houses a small terrace from which the view is really delightful and relaxing. Casa Ulivo is provided with satellite tv, air conditioning, washing machine and dishwasher, and its total size is 122 square meters.
The following services can be requested and booked:
– Restaurant ” I Paladini ” with its typical Sicilian delicacies ( € 25,- / person)
– Wellness treatments, from manicure and pedicure to massages and face treatments, also available upon request in the apartment; guests can access a wellness centre near the resort.
– Baby sitting on request (3 hours minimum)
– Car rental with driver and transfers to/from airports; mini-van rental with private driver.
– Mini-bus with guide for tours
– Golf courses in a partner golf resort nearby (5 km) with two eighteen-hole courses
– Trekking both in Parco Cavalonga and in natural and archaeological reserves nearby; the seashore can be reached through a fifteen-kilometer trekking path
– Mountain bike rentals available at the reception upon request
– Tennis – exclusive conventions for our guest wishing to go to sport clubs nearby
– Riding – Guided tours by horse and riding circuits in stables near the resort
– Beaches, water sports – Cavalonga guests can benefit from special agreements with local equipped beaches; sailing courses and boat rentals are available in beaches and ports nearby
– Daily trips by hydrofoil to Malta from the port of Pozzallo
– Guided tours for guests wishing to discover baroque towns, archaeological sites and nature reserves in the surrounding area
– Visit to local cellars with wine tasting sessions
– Gourmet tours
– Ricotta cheese production and tasting sessions in Cava d’Ispica
– Sicilian cooking courses under request
– Total size 122 SQM
– 1st bedroom: double bed with an en-suite bathroom (bath) – first floor
– 2nd bedroom: two single beds with en-suite bathroom (shower) – ground floor
– Living room (with fireplace and sofa-bed for 1 guest)
– Wide kitchen opening on a small courtyard
– One small terrace on the first floor
– Washing machine
– Air conditioning
– Private courtyard
– Satellite TV
– Use of Ippari infinity pool serving the residence
|Casa Ulivo||Up to 4 + 1 people per week|
|28. October - 24. March||€ 860|
|25. March - 23. June and 26. August - 27. October||€ 1200|
|24. June - 25. August||€ 1800|
The weekly prices include - Towels and bed linen (weekly change with a minimum stay of one week) - Gas - Water - Electricy - Final cleaning - Baby cot - Baby highchair Additional costs - Consumption of air conditiong / heating € 70,- / week Breakage deposit: € 300,- By foot you can reach the restaurant of the boutique hotel Relais Parcocavalonga which serves delicious Sicilian dishes, a cuisine renowned for tradition and fresh products, including the fruit from our Park. It’s always open and a breakfast - brunch or dinner you can book on site. Savour a candle light dinner served on the terrace in the Summer. Dinner is a fixed menu, details of which are announced in the mornings.
The South-Eastern area of Sicily is an enchanting corner of paradise that has really a lot to offer to its visitors - from charming baroque towns (Noto, Modica, Scicli, Palazzolo Acreide, Ragusa Ibla and so on) with their elegant buildings and impressive churches and squares, UNESCO world heritage sites that will leave you speechless, to important archaeological sites such as Ispica and Pantalica; and from the pleasant valleys spotted with fields separated by dry-stone walls where promenades and trekking are relaxing and interesting to the beautiful beaches of the seashore, from Marina di Ragusa to Portopalo di Capopassero and Isola delle correnti, where the sand is golden and fine... And then, of course, gourmet experience are unmissable - from the Aztech chocolate of Modica to the delicious fresh fish served by the restaurants in Marzamemi, a picturesque seaside resort not far from Noto.
Amenities Sandy beach (Kamarina) - 15 km Santa Croce Camerina (shops and restaurants) - 12 km Golf course of Donnafugata - 10 km